Restore your missing teeth with dental implants in Renton, WA.
What are Dental Implants?
The permanent solution for missing teeth.
At Denti Belli Dentistry, we use the most up-to-date technological advances in dentistry to provide you with multiple restorative options under one roof. Enjoy the gold standard for replacing a missing tooth or teeth with dental implants in Renton, WA.
You may feel a missing tooth or two is not a serious problem. However, these empty spaces result in significant tooth movement, which will affect your bite, causing excessive tooth wear, decrease forces of chewing, chronic headaches, and jaw pain.
By replacing missing teeth with implants, patients experience:
Why should you choose dental implants?
The procedure consists of three parts:
- The Titanium Post: Dr. Taylor starts the implant procedure From there, it takes about 3-6 months for the gum and jawbone to fuse with the post. Once it fuses, we can place the abutment and crown.
- The Abutment: Dr. Taylor will put on the abutment, which is the foundation to place the crown.
- The Crown: Lastly, Dr. Taylor will place a crown on the abutment to blend with your natural teeth. You’ll walk out of your Renton dentist’s office with a beautiful smile.
Why Choose Denti Belli for Dental Implants in Renton?
Dr. Taylor understands your needs and strives to eliminate your fears.
Have you been thinking about implants but don’t want the inconvenience of traveling and dealing with a different provider? You’re not alone. We understand your time is precious. That’s why we offer the ability to complete complex treatments from start to finish in just one office.
At Denti Belli Dentistry, our priority is your convenience, which is why our Renton, WA dentist will always strive to exceed your expectations.
You’re going to love Dr. Taylor as your choice for a dental implant dentist. Why?
- Committed to Improvement
Dr. Taylor is passionate about staying current with the ever-changing field of dentistry. In 2015, she received her fellowship with the International Academy of Dental Implantology to place and restore dental implants. No need to travel to an oral surgeon!
She invests countless hours of continuing education to stay at the forefront of techniques, procedures, and advanced technologies available.
- Adopts the Latest Technology
Dr. Taylor uses CBCT technology and 3D implant planning in the dental implant treatment process. Surgical guides are fabricated to ensure proper placement and success of the implant.
- Uses Computer-Enhanced Treatment Planning
Dr. Taylor utilizes special dental software that allows her to evaluate your CT scan for bone quality, quantity, and location which enables the best placement for your future implants. Our technology also helps to ensure the best restoration possible when it comes to restoring your implants.
- Understands Your Financial Concerns
We know your budget is a factor in your treatment choices. However, we work with Care Credit and other institutions to help with financing.
- Addresses Dental Anxiety
We offer many different sedation options and patient comforts to help make your appointments as comfortable as possible.
Have Questions About Dental Implants?
- Are dental implants painful?Some people may be anxious about the pain involved in the dental implant procedure. However, with local anesthesia, oral and IV sedation options, most patients report minimal discomfort. You can expect less pain from a dental implant procedure than from a tooth extraction.
- How do I care for my implants?
Provide the same dental care routine for your dental implants just like your natural teeth. Make sure to brush, floss, use anti-bacterial mouthwash and receive regular dental hygiene check-ups.
- How successful are dental implants?Success rates for dental implants can vary. But generally, patients enjoy up to a 98% success rate. With proper care, implants can last almost a lifetime.
- What are the advantages to implants?
While bridges or dentures are alternative tooth-replacement options, dental implants provide many benefits to replace missing teeth. Your dentist can preserve surrounding tooth structure. Also, dental implants look and function like real teeth, so you will experience better esthetics and appearance, improved speech, improved comfort, better eating, and increased longevity.
- I'm missing several teeth. Can dental implants help me?Yes! We offer implant-supported dentures (or hybrid dentures) that provide an excellent alternative to traditional dentures. We use the All-on-4® technique to support an entire arch of teeth placing only four dental implants. Your hybrid dentures can be either removable or fixed.