As we monitor the rapidly changing nature of COVID-19, we want you to know that we are still open and able to offer all of our services.
Together, as a community, we are facing trying times and the current pandemic is affecting all of us. We are reaching out with an update on how we are handling our business to best support the health and safety of our patients and our team.
We have been taking all precautionary measures as to the health and safety of our patients and have taken into consideration the guidelines that have been recommended by the CDC, WHO, ADA, and WSDA. Here is what to expect when you visit our dental office for a cleaning or restorative appointment:
- Check-in will take place from your vehicle. Once in the parking lot, please call or text (425) 226-2684 to let us know you’re here.
- We will bring out any relevant paperwork for you to fill out with a sanitized pen.
- We will call or text when your operatory is cleaned and ready.
- For your safety and ours, we’ll be wearing masks and ask that everyone wear their own personal mask.
- Treatment operatories are freshly sanitized for every appointment. High-efficiency HEPA filters have been installed in each operatory to help with the circulation of clean air.
- Your treatment provider will wear a high-level mask (and a face shield for certain procedures) while performing treatments.
- We’ll be sanitizing all of the common areas several times throughout the day.
- Sneeze guard barriers have been installed at the front office and will protect people on both sides.
We are still strongly encouraging patients to follow up with their dental health care needs. We have seen and experienced first hand that delayed delivery of preventive care can result in negative health impacts and potential patient harm.
With the quickly approaching new year, we would encourage you to utilize any remaining insurance benefits for 2020. Most insurance benefits expire on December 31st and any unused portion will be lost. This includes leftover dollars in your Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
To make the most of your coverage and to prevent possible scheduling conflicts, give us a call or text us at (425) 226-2684.
As we deal with the uncertainty, we appreciate your understanding and hope at the very least that times like these remind us that we are all in this together.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Taylor & the Denti Belli Team