Family DentistryDr. Michele Taylor and her team are known for their gentle touch and caring demeanor
Our Family Dentistry Services
Regular Exams & Cleanings
Crowns & Bridges
Root Canal Therapy
Extractions & Implants
Is Sedation Dentistry Right For You?
We understand the fears associated with dentistry. However, avoiding the dental treatment you need will negatively hurt your overall and oral health in the long run. Sedation dentistry is a wonderful option to help you overcome your anxiety.
How Does It Help You?
- Eases your anxiety and fear of the dentist!
- Allows Dr. Taylor to perform more dentistry in fewer appointments.
- You may forget the entire procedure (it’ll feel like you’re asleep)!
- Easy administration.
Denti Belli Dentistry Offers
Both Oral and IV Sedation Options
- Oral Sedation: Before your appointment, you’ll take a pill and by the time you get to the dental chair, you’ll feel relaxed and all of your anxiety will be gone.
- IV Sedation: Intravenous sedation is administered directly into the bloodstream. You’ll be awake throughout the procedure but will hardly remember it.
Overcome your fear of going to the dentist
» Learn more about Sedation Dentistry at Denti Belli Dentistry
Schedule Your Appointment With Denti Belli Today
We Are Fully Open for All Dental and Facial Esthetic Services!
We are following the CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients, our team, and our community while also preventing the further spread of the COVID-19 virus. Request an appointment or give us a call at 425-226-2684 and discover the Denti Belli Dentistry difference.