Who Do Your Neighbors Choose as Their Pacific NW Dentist?
They want a dental provider who puts their needs first.
At Denti Belli Dentistry, Dr. Michele Taylor has created a trustworthy reputation for crafting beautiful, healthy smiles in a caring, comfortable environment. Our patients come from all over the King County area to receive high-quality dental care from our Pacific NW dentist.
Although our dental office is located in Renton, WA, we love getting to know people from many of our neighboring communities, such as:
Are you in these neighboring communities? We would love to get to know you and let you see firsthand our dedication to better your oral and overall health.
We Love Serving the Pacific Northwest
If you’re from the Pacific Northwest, you already know the vast beauty and culture western Washington provides. From local cuisine to gorgeous hiking trails, there’s always something to do. Renton is no different!
What’s there to see in Renton, WA? Denti Belli Dentistry is located near The Virginia Mason Athletic Center – the official practice facility of the Seattle Seahawks (Go Hawks!). It’s also home to a growing number of well-known organizations, including IKEA, Boeing Commercial Airplane Division, Kaiser Permanente, and Wizards of the Coast.
While not too far from Seattle, Renton embraces the essence of a close-knit community and our team lives by that every single day. Whether you’re from Bellevue or Renton, we’re here to welcome you with open arms.
- Renton was founded in 1901 and developed into a prominent urban center between 1920-1930
- Renton is the eighth-largest city in Washington state and the fourth largest in King County
- The VMAC is the second-largest practice facility in the NFL (200,000 square feet)
- Renton borders the southeast shore of Lake Washington, which is the second largest lake in Washington after Lake Chelan
- The Boeing Airplane Company was manufacturing planes in Renton during World War II